||| home || law || proposition || juvenile || serious || violent |||
Juvenile Offenses (A
s "Strikes") Within the Meaning of Welfare and Institutions Code Sections 707(b)
- Arson of an inhabited building.
- Robbery while armed w
ith a dangerous or deadly weapon.
- Rape with force or violence or threat of great bodily harm.
- Sodomy by force, violence or threat of great bodily harm.
- Lewd or lascivious act as provided in subdivision (b) of Section 288 ofthe Penal Code.
- Oral copulation by force, violence, duress, menace, or threat of greatbodily harm.
- Any offense specified in Se
ction 289 of the Penal Code.
- Kidnapping for ransom.
- Kidnapping for purpose of robbery.
- Kidnapping with bodily harm.
- Assault with intent to murder or attempted murder.
- Assault with a firearm or destructive device.
- Assault by means of
force likely to produce great bodily injury.
- Discharge of a firearm into an inhabited or occupied building.
- Any offense described in Section 1203.9 of the Penal Code.
y offense described in Section 12022.5 of the Penal Code.
- Any felony offense in which the minor personally used a weapon listed insubdivision (a) of Section 12020 of the Penal Code.
- Any felony offense described in Section 136.1 or 137 of the Penal Code.
compounding, or selling one-half ounce or more of anysalt or solution of a controlled substance specified in subdivision (e) ofSection 11055 of the Health and Safety Code.
Any violent felony, as defined in subdivision (c) of Section 667.5 ofthe Penal Code, which would also constitute a felony violation of subdivision(b) of Section 186.22 of the Penal Code.
- Escape, by the use of force or violence, from any county juvenile hall,home, ranch, camp, or forestry camp in violation of subdivision (b) ofSection 871 where great bodily injury is intentionally inflicted upon anemployee of the juvenile facility during the commission of the escape.
- Torture as described in Sections 206 and 206.1 of the Penal Code.
- Aggravated mayhem as described in Section 205 of the Penal Code.
- Carjacking, as descri
bed in Section 215 of the Penal Code, while armedwith a dangerous or deadly weapon.
||| home || law |
| proposition || juvenile || serious || violent |||
Copyright 1995-1996, Jerome P. Mullins, Attorney at Law,
Please note that the materials included in this page and all of its subpages are intended to be general information only and are not provided in the courseof an attorney-client relationship nor do they constitute legal advice. They are not intended to be a substitute for obtaining legal advice from yourown legal counsel.